Primary Care /Primary Care Teen /Standard
Triple P has trained thousands of practitioners worldwide, and the beauty of an individual consultation is that the practitioner can tailor the level of Triple P to suit your specific needs. Whether you just want to sit down and talk through some strategies on how to give your kids the best start to life, or whether you have more complex issues such as family breakdown, the Triple P Family Intervention Model with different levels of help, means the practitioner can tailor Triple P to suit your needs.
- You may want advice on how to give you child the best start to life
- You may have specific concerns about your child’s development or behaviour
- You may want intensive coaching in positive parenting skills to help with aggressive or defiant behaviour
- You may be experiencing depression or stress, or having conflict with your partner, any of which is impacting on the family.
- You may want help with anger management or other serious family issues
Whatever your needs, an accredited Triple P Practitioner can tailor Triple P to suit you. And the good thing is, with over 25 years of clinical research, you can be sure Triple P works in the majority of cases.
Read about what other parents think
Access your nearest Triple P Practitioner